[rt-users] rt-mailgate. Large tickets problem

Maksim Gurtovenko mgurtovenko at swsoft.com
Tue Nov 15 01:18:30 EST 2005

Hello rt-users,

  I found a problem with rt-mailgate when somebody sends to my RT message with
  large attachment (about few MB). If attachment enough big, RT get all available
  memory and fall down. In my system, for ticket with one 10 MB
  attachment, rt-mailgate get ~200 MB and mason_handler.f get ~180MB.
  If there is not enough memory for this processes, RT will die and
  rt-mailgate will be called by mailserver again and again with this
  ticket.
  How can I solve this problem?

--
Maksim Gurtovenko