[rt-users] RT for Order handling

Jörg Ungermann Joerg.Ungermann at web.de
Tue Nov 15 03:06:35 EST 2005

We are currently evaluating RT for handling orders from a webshop (epages 5).
We would need approval and probably asset management.

After analysing it we came to the solution to put

- A Main order in a main ticket
- All basket positions into daughter tickets

This way we will be able to approve / diapprove every single position.

We think this is superior to the order in one ticket having the order data as an xml attachment.

Has anyone a similar solution in practise?
Can you advice?

Kind regards

Joerg