AW: [rt-users] Ticket split

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Tue Nov 15 05:59:27 EST 2005

Hi Todd,

The idea is OK for the first step, but i think, it could be much more better
if it can work like the following:

1. I have a Ticket from Requestor A and i'm the Owner B
2. There are many entries within the history and each of them have at this
moment a comment and reply button

3. If i now need a new subticket from this history entry or from the whole
ticket, it would be great to generate a new subticket with the content of
the history entry (or whole ticket, depending on the link you used).

4. If you now have pressed something like: "creat subticket" i think there
must also be a function that gives you the abaility to choose a queue.

5. The new Subticket can't have the original requestor A, this must be
replaced with the Owner B as Requestor.

So far i know, there was a patch from Dirk Pape within the wiki doing
exactly this, but i cant get it running under rt 3.4.4 because it was coded
for a <3.2 Version so far i know and it produces thousends of errors...

What do you thing about this?!?

Callto://torsten_brumm

 Thanks in advance
    : Torsten Brumm