[rt-users] RE: Altering main page

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 22:28:08 EST 2005

On 11/16/05, Alex Guzhavin <alex.guzhavin at medem.com> wrote:

> We have multiple queues configured and several privileged users that are
> required to administer queues.
> Is there a way to customize "rt at glance" page per specific user? This
> would be helpful if a privileged user only cares to see queues that he/she
> is responsible for.
RT shows things that user can see. You manage with rights things which
user can see.

rt at glance easy customization is part of the RT 3.5, but for 3.0-3.4
customization solutionas are very similar and was described many
times. Look at html/Elements/My* and
and html/index.html. See the ML archives and the wiki.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.