AW: [rt-users] Scrip question.

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at kuehne-nagel.com
Wed Nov 16 03:10:46 EST 2005

Hi Stephen and Shaun,

Yes, what you need sounds really like Dirk's patch. I have tried it out
yesterday and it works great!

More Information:

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~pape/rt3/HideGlobalScrips/HideGlobalScrips.tgz

for the first install. Here the missing .pm-files are included but the
included patch may not apply to 3.4.4. You have to use the patch mentioned
before instead.

http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~pape/rt3/patches/rt/deactivate_scrip-3.4.2.patc

And again: Great work from Dirk!

Callto://torsten_brumm