Subject: [rt-users] RE: Altering main page

Joseph Micciche Joseph_Micciche at Progressive.com
Wed Nov 16 09:22:26 EST 2005

*******
We have multiple queues configured and several privileged users that are
required to administer queues.
Is there a way to customize "rt at glance" page per specific user? This
would be helpful if a privileged user only cares to see queues that he/she
is responsible for.
********

Alex, I'd encourage you to give RT3.5.5 a try. What you're trying to do is
easily accomplished in the new user preferences of 3.5.x, and users can do
their own customization. In our testing 3.5.5 has worked well and we're
getting ready to cut over to it (unless a Stable branch or 3.6 is just
around the corner).

Joe Micciche