[rt-users] Method LimitCustomFields

Peter Reich reich at adesso.de
Thu Nov 17 11:43:48 EST 2005

Hello,

i have some difficulties with LimitCustomFields(). I tried to write a perl
script that looks for tickets, which have a custom field that is not empty.
Here's the code:

---snip---
  my $tickets = new RT::Tickets($RT::SystemUser);
  $tickets->LimitStatus(VALUE => 'stalled');
  $tickets->LimitQueue(VALUE => $queue->Id);
  $tickets->LimitCustomField( CUSTOMFIELD => 'Resubmission' ,
                              OPERATOR => '!=',
                              VALUE => '' );
---snap---

As a result, i got all stalled tickets in the queue, no matter if the CF is
empty or not.

I could use some help, please.

Peter
--
a d e s s o  AG       http://www.adesso.de|  Fon   : +49 231 930 - 9247
Stockholmer Allee 24                      |  Fax   : +49 231 930 - 9331
44269 Dortmund                            |  eMail: reich at adesso.de