[rt-users] Caching of SelectQueue Component?

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Thu Nov 17 14:49:56 EST 2005

The "New Ticket In" box uses /Elements/SelectNewTicketQueue which
creates a session variable 'create_in_queues' that stores an array of
queues the user can create tickets in.

As with all session variables it can be accessed with
$session{'create_in_queues'}.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington