[rt-users] How to disable content in session_data directory?

Nathan, Ahalya Ahalya_Nathan at mudnebr.com
Fri Nov 18 15:42:24 EST 2005

Hi all,

Are session data stored in rt/var/session_data? How can I disable that
option in RT? I have apache2 , fastcgi running in test environment and
it so happens that I whenever I make change to the autohandler program,
the changes don't get reflected unless and until I delete the contents
in session_data directory and /rt/var/mason_data/obj directory. I stop
and start apache but in vain; unless I delete the contents my changes
are not seen.

Is there any other method to handle this? Has anyone had this problem
before?

Ahalya

Ahalya Nathan
Senior Programmer / Analyst
Information Technology, Metropolitan Utilities District
(402) 504-7180 phone

(402) 504-5180 fax