[rt-users] css for printing tickets

Koos van den Hout koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl
Mon Nov 21 04:48:54 EST 2005

It annoyed me a few times that a printed RT ticket looks a bit weird with
all the navigation taking up quite some space. After learning some other
site to take advantage of media-specific style sheets (see signature) I
also did a bit of css to make RT print tickets look better for why you
wanted to print it in the first place (the info, not the navigation).

It's mostly a bunch of 'display:none;'.

Anyway, I'm making it available to the RT users at large.

The css file:

http://www.cs.uu.nl/~koos/printrt.css

install as $RT/local/html/NoAuth/printrt.css

And a change to $RT/local/html/Elements/Header

<link rel="stylesheet" href="<%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/webrt.css" type="text/css">

changes to:

<link media="all" rel="stylesheet" href="<%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/webrt.css" type="text/css">
<link media="print" rel="stylesheet" href="<%$RT::WebPath%>/NoAuth/printrt.css" type="text/css">

(sorry no diff, there are a lot of other changes in our Elements/Header)

                                              Koos van den Hout

--
Koos van den Hout,           PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
koos at kzdoos.xs4all.nl        or RSA/1024 0xCA845CB5                        -?)