[rt-users] Spontaneous logouts

Kolly Mars Kolly.Mars at noaa.gov
Wed Nov 23 08:48:02 EST 2005

I have nothing in my rt.log.  I am using RT 3.0.10-3.  RT and all the
perl stuff was installed using the rpms.

Using apache 2.0.59, perl-5.8.5, mysql-4.1.12, RHEL4

I do have one strange line in /var/log/messages

 RT: Attempt to free unreferenced scalar: SV 0xa8ceaf4, Perl
interpreter: 0xa5cc110 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Apache/Session.pm line 524.
(/usr/lib/rt/RT.pm:247)

Thanks again
KM