[rt-users] Auto calculate time (estimaded, remaining)

Raed El - Hames r at elhames.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 18:14:45 EST 2005

I am really perplexed and just want to know (and I apologise Junior this is
not directed at you I've seen it far to many times now- just I am in that
frame of mind)
you are saying that you never programmed perl or sql , how did you get the
job in maintaining a ticketing system based on perl and sql ..
I don't mean any offence .. I would like to know the secret so I can get a
job above my skills ..
Roy