[rt-users] Populating custom field with e-mail address of logged in user

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 08:08:28 EST 2005

You can hide this field from users who create ticket and use
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?DefaultCustomFieldValue to
populate value automaticaly.
Would this solve your task?

Next code (untested) could be used to get properties of the user who
created ticket in the scrip:
$TicketObj->CreatorObj->EmailAddress;
Use it to set default value.

--