[rt-users] Resolve Ticket with one Click

Leif Nixon nixon at nsc.liu.se
Thu Nov 24 12:22:16 EST 2005

"Travis Campbell" <travis.campbell at amd.com> writes:

> On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 09:51:17AM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>>
>> Looks to be a customization of the Ticket Display page and a custom action.
>>
>> Anyone done this?
>
> Modify Ticket/Elements/Tabs and change the Resolve link so it doesn't
> have an Action=Comment associated with it.

This doesn't work for me. I copied the Resolve tab to a Quick Resolve
tab, where I removed the Action=Comment bit. The link still takes me
to the same update page, obviously.

However, changing the link to be

  "Ticket/Display.html?Status=resolved&id=" . $id

does seem to work. Anyone see any problem with that solution?

--
Leif Nixon                       -            Systems expert