[rt-users] Auto calculate time (estimaded, remaining)

humberto at nexos.com.br humberto at nexos.com.br
Fri Nov 25 16:07:25 EST 2005

Hi Raed

I am a trainee, and I work in infra-structure of my company (decide whate
and where buy hardware, suport the staff using linux, updating the
servers: freebsd,linux), I had a experience using RT, and I sugested to
use RT here, they liked and now I'm the "man of RT".

Here RT will feed the data base for other aplications that will read (only
read) the tables and make some reports, very little work...

Only this, I dont have the JOB of maintaing the ticketing system, i am a
trainee wanting to show the boss RT working beautifully.

Can someone help-me?