[rt-users] Problem with graphical attachments after moving database from one server to another

Tomasz Marciniak tomasz.marciniak at eo.pl
Tue Nov 29 04:54:37 EST 2005

Hello,

sorry it it's known and resolved problem - I wasn't able to google it.

Yesterday I moved my RT database from one server to another. The same
version of MySQL (4.1), the same mysqld config. The problem is that
now every image attachment is "corrupted" - either it doesn't display
at all or it's messed up seriously. Other attachment types (e.g. xls)
are all right. The only difference between the two servers is that
one is 32-bit Intel, and second is 64-bit AMD. show variables show
the same output on both machines - except the 64 bit values for some
variables.

How can I restore my database to health or what more info should I
provide to get some help?

Thanks in advance.

Tomasz Marciniak