[rt-users] Create.html very slow to load

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Tue Nov 29 12:10:15 EST 2005

>|< Reply to myself

I found that since I added all my companies users to the DB, the page
takes a long amount of time to run the 'SelectOwner' component.  It is
querying to see WhoHasRight to own a ticket in that queue.  This
searches only 378 users, so every time that component is called it will
take about 20-30 seconds to load.

Is there a way to speed up this query? I can remove the option to
SelectOwner on ticket creation, not many people do that anyways. But
when a ticket needs a watcher or owner assigned, it will hang for a
while which is not good.

Please help

Adam