[rt-users] Create.html very slow to load

Myers, Adam AMyers at abacus-us.com
Tue Nov 29 16:36:20 EST 2005

Jesse,

I see there is a big change in Users_Overlay.pm for user rights lookup,
which is what I need. What are the other major areas of RT that has been
updated from 3.4.4. I have done a lot of custom additions and
modifications. I would like to upgrade but I am uneasy about it due to a
lot of files in ../local/lib and ../local/html that may have large
differences.

Thanks.

** Adam Myers