[rt-users] Localisation in Mial Templates

Jérôme Fenal jfenal at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:00:46 EDT 2005

2005/10/1, Jörg Ungermann <Joerg.Ungermann at web.de>:

> I would like to have the rt variables used in mail templates translated as well.
> is the LOC function active there? How can one build international templates?

First, I don't know if an i18n framework exists for templates, but I doubt it.
Second, I guess you dont need it, because you won't know exactly which
language _all_ the recipients of a mail is wanting to read.
So I solved this issue by translating into french the templates on a
RT used only by french people, and on another one, having both french
and english speaking (reading?) people, managed to have templates with
both english _and_ french messages.

Regards,

J.
--