[rt-users] pages with RT returned as type HyperText

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Sun Oct 2 17:45:13 EDT 2005

Hello,

I'm putting together an RT installation for our local department, and i'm
running into some "Issues" w.r.t the rendering of pages in our
installation.

Using either speedycgi or mod_perl, some pages (for example,
Admin/Users/Modify.html) are returned as downloadable documents of type
HyperText (but with what appears to be mason perl code inside) rather than
actually displayed.

I know practically nothing about Mason, and so I suspect that that's where
my issues stem from.

Any tips or tricks w.r.t. tracking this down would be most appreciated.
It doesn't seem like a hard one to fix, just one that I'm not seeing (due
to stress, fatigue, et cetera...).

thanks a bunch,

--elijah
[School of Library and Information Science,
Indiana University, Bloomington.]