[rt-users] Ticket creation via email

Tom Morgan tmorgan at synacor.com
Mon Oct 3 14:28:27 EDT 2005

I am using rt-3.4.0. What I would like to accomplish is to have our
monitoring software (Spong) create a ticket in RT when anything critical
goes off. We are trying to keep track of how often we are being woken up
at night while we are oncall. It is hard to be diciplined enough to
create the ticket at 4am when all we want to do is go back to sleep.
Could someone please point me in the right direction? I did some
searches in the WIKI and was unable to find anything regarding this.
Thanks in advance!!

--
Tom Morgan
tmorgan at synacor.com