[rt-users] Single URL to access result from query "MyTickets" possibility

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 4 11:27:28 EDT 2005

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 02:02:36PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> > I would like to be able to create an easy way for everyone to view their
> > submitted tickets.
> > Is there any way to realize this any easier (preferably a single URL)

> I didn't use this, but think it's what you are looking for
> http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?HomePageSavedSearches

And, of course, you don't *have* to remove the current items, I
wouldn't think: you could just add the new Mason elements that do the
lists of saved searches to the already extant objects on the page.  Me
personally, I think I'd put them above the queue list on the second
column.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!