[rt-users] RTFM -- Max field length for WikiTextSingle

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Wed Oct 5 16:13:54 EDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 05, 2005 at 06:46:37PM +0100, Kevin Bailey wrote:
> i seem to have a problem when trying to cc people RE tickets.
>
> if i manually type in the email address into the cc field it works
> fine.  but if i add them as a person to the cc list adn then comment on
> a ticket the email does not seem to get sent.

Correct.  Comment's only go to AdminCC's; only *replies* go to
addresses on the CC list.

The lists operate differently from the "one-time-only" fields on the
header of the transaction page.  Those fields will mail both Comments
and Replies to whomever you enter, but don't affect the lists.

Cheers,
-- jr 'unless I misread something' a

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!