[rt-users] problem when trying to cc people RE tickets

Kevin Bailey kbailey at freewayprojects.com
Wed Oct 5 16:34:55 EDT 2005

i've actually RTFM and it looks like i should use the admin cc to get
comments cc'd out.

one thing which could be made clearer maybe - when you click on comment
the cc field is shown at the top of the screen.

this obviously looks as if the comment will be cc'd out.

maybe this field could be left out - or at least a note could be placed
there.

thanks,

kev