[rt-users] RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented (RT 3.4.4)

Ruslan Zakirov ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:39:42 EDT 2005

On 10/6/05, Roy El-Hames <rfh at pipex.net> wrote:
> I wonder if this would help:
> http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2004-July/024348.html
>
> I changed
> push @{$self->{'attr'}->{$attr->Name}}, $attr;
> to:
> push @{$self->{'attr'}->{$attr->__Value('Name')}}, $attr
>
> Now trying hard to replicate the error .
I didn't try reproduce error yet.

This change of couse will hide error, but it's a workaround because
AUTOLOAD sub MUST execute $attr->__Value('Name') finally when
$attr->Name is called, but AUTOLOAD also checks if field 'Name' exists
in $attr class. You see error this means check sometime fails for your
setups and/or special test cases.

Roy and other, if this bug bite you too often you could use this
change to workaround problem.