[rt-users] RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented (RT 3.4.4)

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Oct 6 10:56:14 EDT 2005

Ruslan and Co:
Well I am not geting the Name object error anymore so maybe just maybe
the below change helped me, but now I am having the error in
RT::Attribute::Description

stack :

/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.7/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Record.pm:496
/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/SelectSearchesForObjects:63
/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Elements/EditSearches:75
/opt/rt3/local/html/Search/Build.html:130
/opt/rt3/local/html/autohandler:203

I changed
return $self->{'Attribute'}->Description();
to:  return $self->{'Attribute'}->__Value('Description');
in savedsearch.pm that does not fix it , and this is as far as my poor
perl can help me ... so anything else I should try??

Roy