[rt-users] rt not cc or bccing

Elaine . cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 7 09:32:30 EDT 2005

hi
We are using rt 3.4.2 on fedora core 4.
I have a problem where on a ticket if you reply and
fill in a cc or bcc noone gets additionally emailed.
The rt.log doesn't show it attempting to. I didn't
think this was governed by scrip as I presumed the cc
in that is related to watcher cc not that actual email
field, but I could be wrong. I don't want someone as a
watcher cc on the whole ticket, just may feel a need
to cc an individual on a particular response. Any
ideas why this isn't working or what I can do to help
diagnose the issue ?
Elaine