[rt-users] Question about Query Builder

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri Oct 7 11:22:08 EDT 2005

I just re-read your original post .. it sounds to me you'll need to undo
all your global rights and apply right to your users on a queue per
queue basis ..but this will also lead you to complications ..
I am not in favour --personal opinion-- on grouping customers on a queue
per queue basis , its better to use groups

Roy