[rt-users] RT::Attribute::Name Unimplemented (RT 3.4.4)

Jim Rice jim at bydesignpublishing.com
Fri Oct 7 13:25:07 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-07 at 12:29 -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 04:28:41PM +0100, Roy El-Hames wrote:
> > Anybody got any fix for this .. its getting very frustrating as its
> > happening a lot more regular and now users having to log out and log
> > back on to get rid of the error
>
> Can you make it happen without a locally modififed autohanlder and
> Search/Build.html?

Brand new installation, nothing custom.
Just added users, created some groups, queues, and tickets.

I created a saved search that displays open tickets owned by me.
It displays the list in ticket # sequence.
All I did was to sort them by Priority (which worked.)
Then, I clicked on the Tickets link in the left nav bar.  (error.)

At other times, I can reproduce the error directly from the home page
after logging in.  It seems random.  Sometimes I can't make it fail.
But it seems to happen more often right after creating a new ticket...

?

--
Jim Rice
by Design Publishing