[rt-users] rt not cc or bccing

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Fri Oct 7 14:38:28 EDT 2005

On Fri, Oct 07, 2005 at 05:57:09PM +0400, Ruslan Zakirov wrote:
> On 10/7/05, Elaine . <cmap_sec at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > We are using rt 3.4.2 on fedora core 4.
> > I have a problem where on a ticket if you reply and
> > fill in a cc or bcc noone gets additionally emailed.
> > The rt.log doesn't show it attempting to. I didn't
> > think this was governed by scrip as I presumed the cc
> > in that is related to watcher cc not that actual email
> > field, but I could be wrong. I don't want someone as a
> > watcher cc on the whole ticket, just may feel a need
> > to cc an individual on a particular response. Any
> > ideas why this isn't working or what I can do to help
> > diagnose the issue ?

> On the reply page there are two fields, I think you use them, as there
> stated in comment, people wouldn't get emails in future, they are "one
> time recipients". To use this fields you should also have scrip which
> notifies them - action "Notify other recipients".

I believe, Ruslan, that Elaine is saying that she *is* filling in those
fields, and that transaction isn't generating mails to the people who
get filled in.

Elaine; did I understand you correctly?

Have you looked in your RT logfile?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!