[rt-users] Question about Query Builder

Jeremy Stinson laxplayer at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 7 15:13:32 EDT 2005

Jay,

That is my issue, thank you for describing it in better RT terms :) I
understand that separate customer queues is not how this system was designed
but my issue, and please let me know if there is a good way to solve this,
is that there are multiple customers contacts per customer and the customer
wants to see all open tickets. And, they want separate user IDs...

As a short term "fix", I did edit the /Elements/Tabs so that only people
with certain rights will have access to that link. I think this is a decent
solution since most users will not need that report functionality. What I
will most likely do is create some canned reports for them and possibly
create a new tab for reporting.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Jeremy