[rt-users] Refresh problem and duplicate comments

Hilde T Lauvset Rafaelsen hilde.rafaelsen at cc.uit.no
Mon Oct 10 10:00:50 EDT 2005

Hi,

Some of our users have reported an annoying problem with RT. If we press the refresh button in IE after we have add a comment to a ticket and pressed the submit button, the comment is displayed two times (or several times if we press refresh again). I assume this is because of some sessions variables that isn't deleted or something like that.

Is there a way to solve this problem, without a configuration in every file in RT?