[rt-users] trying to install rt3.4.4

yiqiang yiqiang at happix.net
Tue Oct 11 15:32:00 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I have checked and the following modules u mentioned are up to date on my
CPAN.
I am not sure what modules are missing because when i do a 'make testdeps'
everything shows "found"
cept for the last line which shows "SOMETHING WAS MISSING!"

a 'make fixdeps' still show the following.

Failed Test Stat Wstat Total Fail  Failed  List of Failed
t/Misc.t                  14    7  50.00%  4-5 7-11
Failed 1/10 test scripts, 90.00% okay. 7/232 subtests failed, 96.98% okay.
make[1]: *** [test_dynamic] Error 255
make[1]: Leaving directory `/root/.cpan/build/MIME-tools-5.418'
  /usr/bin/make test -- NOT OK
Running make install
  make test had returned bad status, won't install without force
        Mail::Mailer 1.57...found
        Net::SMTP ...found
        Text::Wrapper ...found
        Time::ParseDate ...found
        Time::HiRes ...found
        File::Temp ...found
        Term::ReadKey ...found
        Text::Autoformat ...found
        Text::Quoted 1.3...found
        Tree::Simple 1.04...found
        Scalar::Util ...found
        Module::Versions::Report ...found
        Cache::Simple::TimedExpiry ...found
        XML::Simple ...found

SOMETHING WAS MISSING!
# Looks like your test died before it could output anything.
make: *** [fixdeps] Error 255

any advice?

With Regards,

Low Ee Chiang