[rt-users] Printing

John Landman J.Landman at ru.ac.za
Wed Oct 12 04:19:18 EDT 2005

Nah, not the report writer - (so you owe me lunch) its that spreadsheet
phobia

3.4.2 (which we're still on here) lets you dump a query result into a
spreadsheet - print the report from there and the old statistical thing can
surface as well - then it can be as brief as you like ....

But, I admit it was a question that was in my mind.  " )

Message: 5