[rt-users] Help anyone ? "Right could not be revoked" from everyone ..

Manfred Koroschetz mkoroschetz at tekvoice.com
Sat Oct 15 00:39:04 EDT 2005

I did not get any response to this post. Is it such a crazy question ? Please let me know if I am doing something wrong, or if I am not making any sense.

We are running RT 3.4.3. So far the only real problem is related to rights, in the sense that everybody is seeing everything.

Reviewing the assignments to the "everyone" Group I found that it is assigned the "DelegateRights" and "SuperUser Right".  When I try to remove these rights I get the message: "Right could not be revoked".

I'd appreciate any advice on how to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Manfred Koroschetz