[rt-users] Please Help

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Oct 18 10:53:01 EDT 2005

You don't have your smrsh setup.

Depending on where your smrsh directory is, you need to link to
rt-mailgate.  Often, smrsh will limit the links to /bin and /usr/bin
depending on how it was compiled.  My suggestion would be to:

Make a symlink from /usr/bin to rt-mailgate
Make a symlink from your smrsh directory to /usr/bin/rt-mailgate.

Regards

Ramon Kagan, GCIA
York University, Computing and Network Services
Information Security  -  Senior Information Security Analyst
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
 				       trying to please everybody.
 	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby