[rt-users] First-time RT install questions.

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 18 15:24:53 EDT 2005

You should actually be able to start installing RT.  Follow the manual
instructions in the Wiki, and make sure to configure RT to use your
custom perl installation.  Then when you get to the step of using the
dependency checker/resolver it will handle installing the CPAN
dependencies for you.

Joby Walker
ITI SSG, University of Washington