[rt-users] How do I get rid of extra HTML data on SpreadsheetDisplayedFields?

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed Oct 19 09:41:28 EDT 2005

At Tuesday 10/18/2005 05:02 PM, David Young wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I'm trying to use this wonderful contrib:
>
>http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SpreadsheetDisplayedFields
>
>It works, but for some reason some of the fields are being imported into
>Excel with HTML formatting tags around them.. Anybody run into this problem
>before?

Hello David,

There shouldn't (of course!) be any HTML in the downloaded data - can you
show us what the data looks like - what fields have HTML and what the tags are?

Also, what version of RT are you on?

Thanks,
Steve