[rt-users] TicketSQL question

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Oct 19 13:31:56 EDT 2005

You have one more option,  create new status similar to stalled , then
(using scrips) every time the requestor send a correspondence the ticket
is set to status (CustUpdate) or whatever, any other action or
correspondence from anywhere else reset the status to open (obvoiusly
with the exception of status change) ....
Then search for Tickets with status = CustUpdate and LastUpdated > 3
days  ..

Roy