[rt-users] Displaying Custom Field Information in message display

Caroline Fletcher mole at zebra.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 11:36:31 EDT 2005

Hi I am using RT 3.4.4  I have got some custom fields created, and have
enabled them with queues, however when I try and display the ticket
information, I get the custom field header under metadata, I don't
actually see any of the custom fields. Any thoughts and suggestions
would be appreciated.

I have searched through the mailing lists and have  made the changes to
Ticket/Update.html and Ticket/Display.html

I have also made the additions to callbacks, and have the below line in
RT_SiteConfig.pm
            Set($CustomFieldsOnReply, 1);

Any thoughts and suggestions appreciated

TIA
Caroline