[rt-users] Question 1 of 2:how to create an E-mail template showing the whole history of a ticket, but only comments andcorrespondance

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Fri Oct 21 15:01:18 EDT 2005

At Friday 10/21/2005 09:40 AM, Einar Fagertun wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am trying to figure out how to create a template that send the whole
>ticket history in the mail, but only the comments and correspondance in
>this regard (not status change, owner change, status resolved, status
>opened etc)

Look here -
>http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AddTicketHistoryToMail

It looks like this example lists only correspondence, but it should be easy
to include comments too.

Steve