[rt-users] Theology question

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Oct 21 18:42:25 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-21 at 16:57, Phil Smith III wrote:

> This leads to a closely related theology question: Do I really
> *need* separate email addresses for each queue?

If you need the initial message to be directed to a specific
queue, you need separate aliases for them.  Once in RT, it
is normal and expected that messages may be moved among
queues and it is likely that when a reply to an existing
ticket returns, the ticket itself will be in a different
queue than when the last email was sent.  Thus the ticket
number is always used to match up with the corresponding
ticket number regardless of it's current queue assignment.

--
  Les Mikesell
   les at futuresource.com