[rt-users] Custom fields sort order

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Oct 24 18:26:15 EDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 05:28:51PM -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> You want to change the order of the custom fields themselves,
> or the values stored in each custom field?

I believe the original querent wants to sort the responses in the pick
list; I, on the other hand, want to rearrange the order of the fields
on the screen.

So feel free to answer both questions.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!