[rt-users] once more with feeling: RT ActiveDirectory Single Sign-on

Nathan J. Mehl rtusers at memory.blank.org
Tue Oct 25 10:46:54 EDT 2005

With thanks to a couple of helpful souls and my own
obsessive-compulsive leanings:

	http://blank.org/memory/output/rt-ad-sso.html

SSO for real this time.  SSO as in "single" as in "type your password
once to log on to windows, and that by god is IT."

Extra points and my eternal adoration to anyone who can figure out how
to do this with modauthkerb instead of mod_ntlm, but it'll do for now.

-n