[rt-users] RT: Essentials -- ToDo example

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Thu Oct 27 11:01:30 EDT 2005

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 03:52:03PM -0400, Todd Chapman wrote:
> Soon I will be making the first public release of RTx::RightMatrix.
> This RT extension makes it really easy to see all the rights a
> user, group, or role has. You can then click on a right and see
> all the different was that the user/group/role was granted that right.

Woo, and likewise hoo!

How hard would it be to extend that into something like a debug mode,
where the system could log *which* path of rights permitted something
when it's done?  Or does it already log that?

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!