[rt-users] Resolving tickets from a particular address

Ken O'Driscoll rt-lists at ieinternet.com
Fri Oct 28 09:32:27 EDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-10-28 at 08:04, Ben Brown wrote:
> I need some advice – I need to figure out how to resolve all requests
> sent from a certain email address as soon as they arrive.

Hi Ben,

You can do this with a scrip.  There's a wiki article floating around
about how to manage Nagios server failure notification emails.  It has
some code about resolving tickets based on conditions.

 - Ken.

--
This email has passed through an IE Internet MailWall gateway
and has been screened for known viruses, potential viruses and

IE Internet.com MailWall (http://ieinternet.com/mailwall/)