[rt-users] changing logo

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sat Oct 29 20:09:09 EDT 2005

On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 05:01:40PM +0000, Corey wrote:
> Arg.

You forgot Grrr.

:-)

> Something so simple as merely switching out the bplogo for my own logo has me
> completely stumped.  I've tried quite a few things, including modifying
> the .../Elements/Header directly.
>
> The best that I seem to be able to achieve is getting the logo to show up as a
> broken link...
>
> Is there some sort of caching or something going on somewhere?

Yes.  At the very least, you have to shutdown and restart Apache before
you'll see the change.  You *might* have to manually flush the Mason
cache, which entails removing all the files in /<mumble>.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"NPR has a lot in common with Nascar... we both turn to the left."
		- Peter Sagal, on Wait Wait, Don't Tell Me!