[rt-users] changing logo

Corey corey_s at qwest.net
Sat Oct 29 13:30:42 EDT 2005

On Sunday 30 October 2005 12:09 am, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 29, 2005 at 05:01:40PM +0000, Corey wrote:
> > Arg.
>
> You forgot Grrr.
>
> :-)

Heheh -- I was trying to be polite.    Didn't want to get _too_ profane!

(c8=

> > Is there some sort of caching or something going on somewhere?
>
> Yes.  At the very least, you have to shutdown and restart Apache before
> you'll see the change.  You *might* have to manually flush the Mason
> cache, which entails removing all the files in /<mumble>.

OK, that's good to know.  I was definitely running into the the Mason cache,
which was only exasperating the situation.

However, the main problem turned out to be a simple case me failing to
properly RTFW...   <grin>

Beers!

Corey