[rt-users] attaching a wiki to RT

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Sun Oct 30 11:06:48 EST 2005

I have been think about the same thing. It probably wouldn't be
too hard to get Kwiki installed and have an RT component
that gets Kwiki to render pages in the main RT pane. On top
of that it would be cool to have RT Links to the wiki entries
and also allow wiki page authors be able to set page privacy
to one or more RT groups...