[rt-users] Resolving tickets from a particular address

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Mon Oct 31 08:30:07 EST 2005

So I guess any ticket created via mail coming from mailmarshal-server at
mywork.com.au you'll want to resolve ???
if yes creat a scrip with user define condition :
if (($self->TicketObj->Requestors->MemberEmailAddressesAsString =~
/mailmarshal-server\@etc../g)
{return 1; }else { return
undef; }
And the action is set to resolve.